Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Enfamil Gentlease Lipil Coupons




baby won't take enfamil next step formula? My baby is 8 months and 12 days old, and she was on Enfamil Gentlease Lipil for the last few months, and I was on WIC but they changed my coupons for the next 3 months to just regular Enfamil Lipil, not the Gentlease because it's a tiny bit cheaper. I had a few cans of the Next Step Lipil, for 9-24 month olds, and I tried all day to feed her a bottle of it, and she would push it away and I could tell she wanted a bottle but she would refuse it every time. What can I do? What is the difference between the regular enfamil & the next step? Will she eventually start taking the new kind? Should I try mixing the 2 until she is weaned off the gentlease completely? She does not have stomach problems. WIC only started giving her gentlease b/c she had the wrong kind of bottle and was swallowing a lot of air, but that isn't an issue anymore.

J. replied: "Formula is not somthing that is right for all babies. People tend to think that. One formula that is ok for one baby may not be for the other. If you can afford it, all I can say is to try to change it. Maybe to the store brand which is just as good as the name brands, only half the price.

If you try to change it and the same thing happens, maybe you need to take her to the doctor.

Good luck."


Beth D replied: "i think the difference is the amount of vitamins and minerals that is in it. it's meant for babies that are starting to eat jarred food, since they are getting more of the v/m's from their fruits/veggies/meats
..it probably tastes different too
some babies really do prefer a taste of one formula over another, especially if she's been drinking one type all along..
i would say try mixing the two until she gets used to the flavor of the other type."


tokra417 replied: "I'm also on Wic, you can take back your unopened cans to wic and tell them what is going on and they will get you a different kind of formula."


helcat replied: "I would taste the old formula and taste the new- if the old one was sweeter maybe you could add a smidge of condensed milk?(a teaspoon goes a long way)

We had to use condensed milk and water - it went a long way (very affordable & used in the older days)
Some of the formulas just have too many vitamins in them and taste terrible."





What kind of formula is this really? I got a $5.00 off coupon for 24-ounce Enfamil Gentlease Lipil powder infant formula

Is that like the regular formula or what is that soy or what? Im lost


Due August 26th w/ #2 replied: "If it was soy formula it would say it was soy."


sundevils replied: "Watch out for rocket fuel in baby formula. I read a New York Times Article last week about it. It was formula manufactured in China. Don't buy formula from China!"


Zizzer Zazzer Zuzz replied: "No, not soy. The milk in it is partially broken down, so it7s gentler on baby's tummy."


ASTRID M replied: "i use that one for my daughter. its for infanst that have gas and fussiness."


Kara B replied: "Its regular cow's based formula. Prosobee is a soy based formula and lactofree is lactose free. By saying gentlease, it just means that it is easier for the baby to digest."


nana replied: "it should be regular if it was soy then it should say so.."


eml replied: "Enfamil Gentelese just means that the proteins are partially broken down and are easier for a baby to digest."


Hunter's Mommy replied: "It is regular milk protein formula. The milk proteins are just broken down a little more so babies can easily digest it and not become gassy."


Josephina: Happily Married Momma replied: "Its formula for gassy/fussy babies."





Anyone want some cool freebies? So that's my question.. also, does anyone know of any you can add to my enormous list? LOL! Today in CT we had some yucky damp weather and I took advantage of an indoor day and spent several hours scouring the internet for free samples! Some of them may not be for you but I included them anyway; you can pick and choose what you want. I just wanted to share them with all of you. Enjoy!!! Act quickly though, these things tend to go quick! BTW, I'm not sure how they work from foreign countries - I'm in the US. Cheers!
Freebies (12 March 2009) - Oh! And you may want to cut and paste this whole thing before some jerk gets it deleted. I just wanted to share the wealth! Cheers all!!!

I would recommend the first thing you do before signing up for all these samples you set up an alias email address so you don’t end up with your regular email box full of spam! Trust me, you’ll be glad you did! But make sure you make note of the name and password because some of the samples require you to go in and reply to a confirmation email before you get the free goods.

BTW, I have about 40 others but Y!A will only allow me to include 10 links. If anyone wants the other links for freebies, feel free to email me.

For free samples of Members Mark (Sams Club brand) Regular Milk-Based or Gentle (or both) formulas

And direct from Parents Choice’s Website (I think you can order both types from both sites if you want).

This one is for the older kiddies. Chuck E Cheese – Free tokens for good grades on your child’s report card.

I signed up for this one a few years ago and Baskin Robbins does send you coupons for discounts on cakes and a FREE ice cream cone on your birthday! Mmmmm… Now I’m going to sign up Avary too (and guess who gets the leftovers, Ha-ha-ha…my evil plan!)

This is a form you fill out and mail in to join “Denny's Kids' Birthday Club.” They will mail your child (under 10 years old) a coupon for a free meal or dessert!

Certificate for a free can of your choice of an Enfamil Formula (Nutramigen® LIPIL®, Enfamil® Gentlease® LIPIL®, Enfamil® A.R.® LIPIL®) You just print the certificate and bring it to your ped. Apparently you can get one free can every time you visit your ped! That’s what it says at the bottom, anyway.

Free Juicy Juice Sippy Cup (I got mine in just a couple weeks) - but it's still active.

Free Mommy To Be Wristband. I wish I had this when I was pregnant!

This site has a quiz for you to complete (answers are d,d,c,b,d,d,c,d,d,b) and they will send you a packet of coupons and all kinds of organic info, etc.

And for all the dads out there! A free sample of Aveda Hair care product (You will get a coupon to print out and bring to and Aveda store. I love an excuse to go to Aveda!) and even an e-thank you card you can send to your man and thank him for doing all those little things he should be doing anyway!

IIf anyone knows of any others I haven't listed, please feel free to share! I'm becoming a bit obsessed with free samples, LOL! Hey, everyone needs a hobby, right - LOL!
Have fun!!!

-Atlas_junkie AKA: Avary's mommy


princess v replied: "thanks so much for the info!!! i will be sure to email you!"


TellMeMore replied: "You did a good job finding all those listings! I get all my freebies at SweepsAdvantage.com. They have over 4,000 items listed and add new stuff each day. Here's a direct link:
"

No comments:

Post a Comment